Monday, 9 November 2009

End of the Day - Water Purification Part 2

Well, I've felt great all day.
I'm finding it much easier to stay calm and happy today. This could well be coincidence but we'll see as time goes on.


When I get to bed tonight I'm going to go through the note I wrote while listening to Spirits Cast 101-01 again last night. I'm going to go through my list and see what I want to do next.

I have a signed copy of the Farah's "A Witches Bible" that I bought earlier this year. I'd always kept clear of it before because of the use of the word Bible, I thought it couldn't be any good if it used that word. But having met Janet Farah I can see how daft I was not to read it. Still I've not had the time since buying it to read it. I have very little left in the book I've had for bed time reading recently so as soon as I've finished that I'm going to start on that.

The day has been beautiful today. It's been wet and raining for what feels like forever. Today the sky has cleared and it has been icy cold. I can really feel winter closing in. I'm going to have to try to enjoy the changing of the seasons and not let winter get a grip on me and drag me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear your thoughts.